Yield: serves 2
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup arugula microgreens, plus more to garnish
- 1 cup labneh
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus more to finish
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- 1 Tbsp honey
- flaky salt, to taste
- Blend or finely chop the arugula microgreens with a pinch of salt until it forms a paste.
- Add the labneh and microgreens to a bowl, mix until combined.
- Transfer the labneh to a serving dish. Use the back of a tablespoon to create swoops on the surface.
- Heat the olive oil in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, pistachios, and honey with a pinch of salt. Stir until the garlic is golden and the pistachios & honey caramelize to form crunchy clusters (similar to granola texture wise), about 3-4 minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Spoon the crunchy garlic topping with any reserve olive oil onto the labneh. Add an additional drizzle of olive oil if desired.
- Season again with a pinch of salt and garnish with a handful of arugula microgreens to finish.
- Enjoy with pita bread and crudités.