Yield: serves 1-2
Time: 20 minutes
- Favorite bread, toasted
- Garlic and herb cheese spread (we used Boursin) - on both inside pieces of bread
- Arugula microgreens
- Grilled zucchini, squash, and red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Toast two pieces of bread on both sides until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes per side).
- Prep your vegetables by cutting into slices, seasoning with salt, and brushing with olive oil.
- Assemble your sandwich - add Boursin to both sides of grilled bread, top with arugula microgreens and add your grilled vegetable slices. Add remaining slice of bread and cut into halves. Serve immediately and enjoy!