Yield: 2 as an appetizer
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup watermelon, diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup arugula microgreens (about ½ Fieldhouse grow tray)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoon Tajín seasoning, to taste (or other Chili Lime Salt)
- Arrange ½ cup arugula microgreens on a small plate. Top the greens with watermelon cubes and season with ¼ tsp salt. Drizzle with lemon and lime juice, then sprinkle with Tajín.
- Top the salad with the remaining arugula microgreens and enjoy immediately.