Yield: Serves 2
Time: 20 minutes
- 10-12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pack Haven's Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 2 cups broccoli microgreens (about ½ Fieldhouse grow tray)
- 2-3 cups of white rice, cooked
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced into matchsticks
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced (option to pickle)
- 1 cup snap peas, thinly sliced
- ½ cup scallions, thinly sliced (from 2-3 scallions)
- Salt to taste
- Optional: seaweed snack for serving
- In a medium bowl, toss raw shrimp with 2/3 packet of Haven's Kitchen Gingery Miso sauce (saving the rest for topping).
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the shrimp and sauce and sauté for ~3-5 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through. Season with a pinch of salt, remove from heat, and set aside.
- To serve, spoon desired amount of rice into each bowl. To each bowl, add sautéed shrimp, sliced veggies, broccoli sprouts, and top with any remaining Gingery Miso. Season with another pinch of salt and enjoy!