Yield: 2-4 servings
Time: 10 minutes
- 3 oz pea shoots (about ½ Fieldhouse grow tray)
- 2 Tbsp tahini spread (we love the Original Tahini from Sunny)
- Favorite bread, toasted
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Toast two pieces of bread drizzled with ½ Tbsp olive oil on one side until golden brown (about 3-4 minutes).
- Prep your vegetables by cutting into slices. Toss pea shoots with remaining ½ Tbsp olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Assemble your sandwich - add Sunny Tahini to one or both sides of grilled bread, top with vegetables and dressed pea shoots. Add remaining slice of bread and cut into halves. Serve immediately and enjoy!