Yield: 2-4 servings
Time: 10 minutes
- 5 oz pea shoots (about 1 Fieldhouse grow tray)
- 1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce (we love the Umami Dashi Soy Sauce from Cabi)
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2-3 dried chili peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp white pepper
- Optional: 1 Tbsp Shaoxing wine
- Add 1 Tbsp sesame oil to a pan over medium to high heat. Add thinly sliced garlic and chili peppers and sauté for 1 minute. Add pea shoots, soy sauce, and Shaoxing wine to pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Top with white pepper, serve immediately and enjoy!