Yield: Serves 4
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed (microwave frozen peas for 30-40 seconds to thaw)
- ½ cup pea shoot microgreens (from ¼ Fieldhouse grow tray)
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ tsp aleppo pepper or red pepper flakes
- Crackers, for serving
- Place thawed peas, microgreens, mint, greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Blend until almost smooth, about 1-2 minutes. With the food processor still running, slowly add in the olive oil. Taste and adjust by adding more salt or lemon, if needed.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with red pepper flakes, another drizzle of oil, and more microgreens to garnish. Serve with crackers of choice for dipping.