Leath warrants, for a period of one (1) year for electrical and non-electrical parts (“Warranty Period”), that the Fieldhouse will materially perform in accordance with Leath assembly and growing guides (“Documentation”), and covered components of the Fieldhouse will be free of non-commercial use of the Fieldhouse. Any use of the Fieldhouse not in conformance with the Documentation will void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Fieldhouse remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- If a defect arises in the Fieldhouse or a warranted component within the applicable Warranty Period, the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy is for Leath to, at Leath’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Fieldhouse or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warrantied for the remainder of the Warranty Period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, use of the Fieldhouse or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Fieldhouse, or any use contrary to the instructions in the Documentation.
- Using the Fieldhouse outdoors where it will be exposed to direct sunlight, rain, and other environmental elements as they are intended to only be used indoors.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other outdoor conditions, natural disasters of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Leath.
- Any other Leath products or services, non-Leath products or labor, units that are, or that Leath reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the contiguous U.S.
- Leath website and other software.
- Leathlet seed and soil packs.
- Leath does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair the Fieldhouse creates a risk of injury and property damage. Leath is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a Leath authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Leath shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Leath or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
This Limited Warranty is the exclusive warranty given by Leath and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the Warranty Periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this Limited Warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.